Box 33b shows the billing provider's other ID number. In AveaOffice, this can be the billing provider taxonomy code.
To change/edit the billing provider's other ID number on a claim form:
- Navigate to Practice Admin > Configuration > Insurance Billing.
- Click to Create Scheduled Change Set or edit the baseline.
- Edit the Taxonomy field.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Management Center > Claim Rules.
- Create a Claim Form Rule for claim type Professional to add the behavior "Billing Provider - Taxonomy Code".
- The Condition or "If" statement can be the payer, the CPT/HCPCS code or any other condition that will trigger this claim rule to include the taxonomy code on the claim.
Loop 2000A, Segment PRV03