180.3 - June 29, 2023
- UR tab: The header in the UR tab of the patient's treatment episode is now collapsible.
- Kipu Integration: Patient ID will now integrate into Avea under Patient > Profile > Patient ID if present in the Kipu EMR.
180.2 - June 28, 2023
- A/R Report (Insurance) Updates
- Expected vs Paid has been added as an Amount Type on the A/R Report (Insurance). This is available for both Age Basis Date options, Submitted Date, and Date of Service.
- The Insurance Balance from Expected option has been removed from the report.
- Insurance ID has been added as an available Patient Identifier and will be added to the patient name in the report. This field will display the patient's primary insurance ID from their most recent insurance set. If a behavioral insurance ID is present, the report will display that ID instead.
- Kipu CRM Integration: Emergency contact information from the Kipu CRM will now populate in the patient's prospective treatment episode.
180.1 - June 27, 2023
Insurance: New Rx fields are added to the Insurance Set that allow users to enter Rx Name, Rx Group, Rx PCN, and Rx Phone.
- U/R Plans: You can now create U/R Plans with 0 units.
- Fixed an issue where the street address and zip code on some institutional PDF and printed claims were obscured.
179.4 - June 15, 2023
- Patient Statements: Users with Patient Billing can now specify which patient statement columns should be selected by default when generating statements from the Work Center. Defaults are set under Organization Admin > Configuration > Statements tab.
179.3 - June 14, 2023
Organization Admin: A new setting is added in the Organization Admin > Configuration > Settings tab to allow a max charged amount for all practices under that organization. The organization-level maximum charge amount will supersede the managing organization-level amount.
- Archive Patients: Patients without an admitted treatment episode can now be archived from their Profile tab.
- A new Patient Status option will allow users to filter their Patients list to view archived patients.
- Patients: You can now sort the Patients list by first or last name.
- Patient Demographics Report: This report has been enhanced to make reporting on admitted and prospective treatment episodes easier and now includes more demographics!
- A new column—Episode Status—has been added to the Patient Demographics Report to ensure that patients with both admitted and prospective treatment episodes can be reported on.
- A new filter has been added to include prospective patients in the report.
- The following fields are now available in the report:
- Address 2
- Admit Time
- Discharge Time
- Discharge Status
- A/R Classification
- Primary Home Payer
- Primary Behavioral Payer
- Admitting Dx
- UR Notes: Users can delete their own notes added to the patient's UR plan up to 72 hours after creation.
179.1.1 - June 9, 2023
New Combined Patients Modal: Patients with only prospective episodes are excluded from the U/R Work Center, unless a U/R Plan is present. Additionally, Patients with only prospective episodes are excluded from the Eligiblity Status tab.
178.3 - June 1, 2023
Claim Corrections: Users will now have the ability to ignore and recheck claim corrections in bulk. This functionality will be available in the Work Center and on a patient’s treatment episode.
- Claim Status Report: A new column has been added to the Claim Status Report for Expected vs Paid. This field is calculated as Expected Amount minus the Paid to Facility Amount.