What claim change is needed?
Adding or removing the Payer claim mailing address on an electronic claim.
Where is this information found?
UB-04: Box 38
CMS-1500: Located at the top of the Claim Form.
Let's review how to include or remove the Payer Mailing Address on an electronic claim.
- Navigate to Management Center > Claim Rules and select Create Claim Form Rule.
- Within the Claim Form Rule window, Name the rule and select the applicable Practice.
- Set the Conditions of the rule.
- Set the Claim Type to Institutional or Professional.
- Under the Available Behaviors drop down, select Payer - Claim Mailing Address.
- Select Add to generate the behavior options.
- Select the desired behavior before scrolling down to select Create.