What change is needed?
The claim needs to be configured to allow for Multiple Dates of Service upon the creation of a new claim.
UB-04: Box 42
Let's review how to include Multiple Dates of Service using a Service Grouping Rule.
Navigate to Management Center > Claim Rules.
- Select Create Service Grouping Rule.
- Select the Practice, then Name the rule.
- Choose the Service you want to apply the rule to.
- Next, set the Conditions the claim must meet for the rule to be applied.
- Next, select Set Values then Set Allow Multiple Services Per Claim before toggling on Yes.
- Once the selections have been made, select Create to implement the rule.