What change is needed?
The Place of Service needs to be updated on the claim form.
Let's review how to update the Place of Service using a Service Grouping Rule.
Navigate to Management Center > Claim Rules.
- Select Create Service Grouping Rule.
- Select the Practice, then Name the rule.
- Choose the Service you want to apply the rule to.
- Next, set the Conditions the claim must meet for the rule to be applied.
- Next, select Set Values then Set Place of Service to before selecting the new place.
- Once the selections have been made, select Create to implement the rule.
- Tip: If Corrections are required, use a Scheduled Change Set to instruct the system which claims should be updated based on the Conditions set in the rule and the Dates of Service on the claim.