What claim change is needed?
Use Facility Address as Billing Provider Address. By default, Avea will use the Insurance Billing Address under Practice Admin as the Billing Provider Address. However, if that's different than the Facility Address and you need to use the facility address, you'll need to setup a Claim Form Rule to change the default behavior.
- Navigate to Management Center > Claim Rules
- Click "Create Claim Form Rule".
- Select the Practice.
- Name the claim rule.
- Set Claim Type to Institutional or Professional depending upon service.
- Set conditions for the claim rule to be met.
- Select the Available Behavior: Billing Provider - Address.
- Then click Add.
- From the Select dropdown arrow, choose Facility Address.
- At the bottom of the window, click the Create button.
To read more about how to set claim rule conditions and order, see the Claim Rule: Setting Claim Rule Conditions article.
To read more about how to set up a claim rule to be effective as of a certain date, see the Scheduled Change Sets article.