What claim change is needed?
Use the Practice Billing Provider Address listed in Practice Admin > Configuration > Insurance Billing as Billing Provider Address. A claim rule is not required to add the practice billing provider address because the address listed in Practice Admin > Configuration > Insurance Billing is the default for claims. However, if there is already a claim rule set up for some conditions to use Facility Address as Billing Provider Address, you may need a second rule to set the billing provider address back to the practice address for other conditions.
- Navigate to Management Center > Claim Rules
- Click "Create Claim Form Rule".
- Select the Practice.
- Name the claim rule.
- Set Claim Type to Institutional or Professional depending upon service.
- Set conditions for the claim rule to be met.
- Select the Available Behavior: Billing Provider - Address.
- Then click Add.
- From the Select dropdown arrow, choose PracticeBilling Provider Address.
- At the bottom of the window, click the Create button.
To read more about how to set claim rule conditions and order, see the Claim Rule: Setting Claim Rule Conditions article.
To read more about how to set up a claim rule to be effective as of a certain date, see the Scheduled Change Sets article.