Let's review how the system generates Billables from Private Pay Services.
How to generate Patient Billables from Private Pay Services
The system generates Private Pay Billables from Services classified as Non-Medical. Non-Medical services will need to be configured before Private Pay Billables can be generated.
- To record a Private Pay service from the Calendar, navigate to the Attendance section.
- After you have located the Patient name and day the service was rendered, locate and click the Select Standalone Service in the dropdown.
- Within the Standalone Service window, select the Facility where the service was rendered to generate the service list.
- Locate the Non-Medical Service (listed as Non-Clinical in the Service dropdown.)
- Select the service to record the number of Units as well as the Unit Rate before selecting Save.
- Tip: Toggle-on the Override Facility Unit Rate to update the Unit Rate for a singular instance.
- After recording and saving the service, select Submit Treatments on the Attendance Calendar.
- Navigate to the Work Center > Patient Billing > Create New Patient Billables.
- Select the Dates of Service (or Patient Name) to instruct the system which of the recorded services should be included in the Patient Billable.
- Once the selections have been made, select the Create New Patient Billables for Selected Treatments button to generate the Patient Billable.
- The system will then redirect you to the Approve Patient Billables section.
- From there, once you have confirmed the information within the Patient Billable looks correct, select the billable(s) you wish to approve before selecting Approve Patient Billables.
- After the Patient Billables have been approved, the system will redirect you to the Recently Approved Billables section within the Work Center to confirm their creation.