What claim change is needed?
Update the claim bill type prefix on the UB-04 claim form.
UB-04: Box 4
- Navigate to Management Center > Claim Rules
- Click "Create Claim Form Rule".
- Select the practice.
- Name the claim rule.
- Set Claim Type to Institutional.
- Set conditions for the claim rule to meet.
- Under Available Behaviors, select Bill Type Prefix
- Click add
- Enter the Bill Type Prefix
To read more about how to set claim rule conditions and order, see the Claim Rule: Setting Claim Rule Conditions article.
To read more about how to set up a claim rule to be effective as of a certain date, see the Scheduled Change Sets article.