Box 21 on the CMS-1500 form is used to indicate the diagnosis codes for the patient.
To change the diagnosis codes for U/R-required services:
- Navigate to the Patient>Treatment Episodes>[Select Treatment Episode]>Intake>Behavioral Service Diagnoses
- Select Set for each diagnosis code that should be updated.
- Select Set Code.
To change the diagnosis codes for standalone services:
- Navigate to Attendance in the Navigation Menu.
- Select the week that includes the date of service to be changed.
- Click the lock icon to unsubmit the treatment.
- Click the edit pencil icon to edit the standalone treatment.
- Click the X next to the Diagnosis code you wish to remove.
- Click Save.
- Click Add New ICD10 Diagnosis
- Search to find correct Diagnosis and click the code number to add
Loop 2300, Segment HI