- PER SOUTH CAROLINA COMPLIANCE REGULATIONS CLAIM HAS BEEN REJECTED - PAPER CLAIMS NOT ACCEPTED
- PER STATE OF MINNESOTA COMPLIANCE REGULATIONS CLAIM HAS BEEN REJECTED PAPER CLAIMS NOT ACCEPTED. X12 INFO 2300-CLM
Effective July 14, 2009, the State of Minnesota has mandated that all claims submitted after this date be submitted electronically.
Per Compliance Regulations, both South Carolina and Minnesota no longer allow clearinghouses to submit claims by paper.
Follow these steps to convert the payer to electronic:
- Navigate to the "Payers" tab under Practice Admin
- Select the Payer
- Select the "Convert" button under Baseline
- Enter the Payer Name to filter
- Select the Payer Name under "Clearing House Payer"
- Click "Convert"
Note: It is highly recommended to print and mail the claim if electronic and paper claims are rejected by the clearinghouse.